Delivery and returns policy for littlelampcompany.comThis policy applies only to littlelampcompany.com purchases through this website. For wholesale policy and terms please visit newiq.co.uk
Impact of COVID-19 on shipping.
Please be patient with shipping times in the challenging circumstance of the COVID-19 crisis.
A note on the handmade attraction and nature of our lamps.
1. We recommend our lamps are best purchased when seen in your local stockist due to their hand made nature and the unique differences in style and appearance lamp to lamp, as stockists come on board they will be listed on this site. Being hand made delivers the charm we wish to achieve with our lamps, and guarantees you a unique product. These lamps are initially modelled in clay, so you can expect the surface to be uneven in a lovely hand crafted way. The resulting moulds are then hand baked and hand painted so you will notice a significant variation in colour/texture/shadows even between the 2 same styles. You will notice some air bubbles, in particular in our nightsky blue lamps (where we exploit the air bubbles to give a lighting effect), and varying flows and thickness of the material that results in lovely shades that show up at night when lit, the "lamp fingerprint". All of this is normal and each lamp is unique as a result.
2. We appreciate this limited edition range is difficult to source, so we offer stock through this online shop with the following shipping charges. Note this pricing does not include special offers that may be in effect. If you wish to order more than one lamp, please contact us in advance and we will give you the best delivery charge we can find, or go ahead online and our site will add the charge per lamp. To ensure the most economical shipping we use a range of companies, including popping across the border to the Netherlands (we are based in Belgium), so please be patient as we aim to deliver you good value not speed. For urgent purchases drop us an email and we will do what we can to help!
|Benelux||BPost/DHL||4.50 EUR||3-5 days *COVID-19 depending*|
|Eurozone 1||PostNL||7.00 EUR||5-7 days *COVID-19 depending*|
|Eurozone 2||PostNL/DPD||10.00 EUR||7-10 days *COVID-19 depending*|
|Worldwide||PostNL/DHL||20.00 EUR||On application|
EuroZone 1 = France, Germany
EuroZone 2 = UK
Worldwide = Rest of the World, additional fees may apply, please contact us before ordering.
3. Notional working days are listed in the shipping table above, shipping times are not guaranteed although we do our best to ship the order first thing next day and our postal and parcel services tend to be highly reliable.
Our 14 days no quibble return policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, it may be returned within 14 days for a full refund for the value of the product purchased. Refunds are issued when we receive return of an undamaged return, you can choose a refund to the same credit card/payment mechanism you purchased on, or we can issue a webshop credit, in both cases less the relevant shipping charges.
Our 2 year warranty. Your lamp is supplied with a 2 year warranty. Our lamps are a simple 3 piece design, (1) a plastic body, (2) an LED lamp base, and (3) a wall adapter. In the case of failure, the relevant part will be replaced for you, in order to identify the failed component, you must contact email@example.com with a description of the fault, we will then swiftly identify the failed part and ask you to send the part (NOT the whole lamp) to us for replacement.
4. Please inspect your lamp purchase immediately upon receipt as no damage claims will be honoured after 5 days. In the event of damage caused by shipping, the delivery company may require an inspection, so retain all packing materials.
In all cases of return, follow our simple 5 step process beneath. Returns sent without following this process and without a Return Authorisation (RA) will be rejected and returned to sender.
|Confirm you meet with our return policy.||
- Ensure you purchased through littlelampcompany.com and meet one of the two return criteria.
- Refunds and returns are not accepted on sale or special offer lamp sales.
- For 14 day returns, ensure that the lamp is as new in original packaging.
- In the case of warranty returns, ensure the care instructions have been adhered to.
|Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org||
- Include detailed reason for your return, and description of fault if applicable.
- Include your order number and serial number (found on base of lamp).
- Await your Return Authorisation (RA).
|Send your lamp* to
Neervelden 26, 2930 Brasschaat, BELGIUM
- Shipping costs are at the customers expense in all cases.
- Only the relevant part should be returned under warranty (body/LED module/wall adapter) NOT the entire lamp.
- Lamp parts that are returned and found to be serviceable will be charged.
|Wait for your refund or webstore credit.||
- All undamaged, correctly returned products, will be replaced or refunded as requested.
- In the case of a refund credited to the original purchaser's credit card or payment method, but excluding shipping costs.
- Webstore credits will be valid for 1 year from date of issue.
5. Please make sure that your return is well packed (we strongly advise that you use the packaging the products arrived in) and insured for its full value and ask your post office for proof of postage (this is free of charge) as unfortunately we cannot be responsible for lost or damaged returns. Your return must be accompanied by the original packing slip (or a copy) or an order reference. Please note: original delivery charges are non-refundable and all costs for return shipment are the responsibility of the customer.
6. Notwithstanding our no quibble 14 day policy, as per our introduction, we re-iterate that our lamps are hand made, you can expect variations in colour, thickness and style of each lamp. This is part and parcel of the charm of these lamps. In particular the night-sky blue Plane Lamp, as made clear in our marketing, contains air bubbles that are part of the desired effect to give a child-like starry effect when lit for both in the lamp and the resultant pattern on a bedroom ceiling or wall. Occasional air bubbles may exist in all styles. All styles look smooth when unlit, and all styles when lit show the internal variations and flow of the plastic, with different shadows and shapes in the skin as captured authentically in our marketing material. These manufacturing traits are intentional, are part of the charm and design, and are not flaws or design faults.
7. Once your package has been returned to us, unless otherwise authorized by the director of littlelampcompany.com, we will begin to process your refund request. Returns will undergo a quality control check and once verified your refund will be processed in the original payment format as your purchase was made within 30 days of the date of your refund request. You will be notified via email to the address listed on your account when your refund has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from littlelampcompany.com
8. Please note: If we receive your return in a condition which we feel is not fit for exchange or refund we shall get in touch with you to discuss. littlelampcompany.com reserves the right to refuse a return for any item sent back in a condition where the item has been used or damaged. Only lamps which littlelampcompany.com can confirm as new and unused will be eligible for a return under the 14 day policy, provided also that they have reached our returns department within the time frame outlined above (unless otherwise agreed). littlelampcompany.com will not accept returns or refunds for any non-faulty lamp components (in the case of the 2 year warranty) or lamps that have been damaged or misused (ie. did not conform with the written instructions provided with the lamp and available on our website).
9. A refund or exchange will not be issued for lamps which fail to meet either the standards above or are found not to meet with the written instructions and guidance provided to you with each lamp purchase.